10 x Flight Fly with Friends or Family Pack (for up to 5 people)
Yes, you can fly! Enjoy the sensation of floating on a smooth cushion of air. It’s truly unforgettable. Although you might leave wishing you’d flown more! Now you’re getting it! Experience more thrills and learn new skills. You’ll gain more control, feel more comfortable, and have even more fun. Feel the thrill of skydiving without jumping out of an airplane. It's true! Head to iFLY Queenstown, a premier indoor skydiving facility powered by a state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel. After a training session, you'll experience free-fall conditions with the help of an instructor. No experience is necessary, and afterward, you can take home a personalized flight certificate.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All flight gear - flight suit, helmet and goggles
- Guaranteed smiles from ear to ear!
- Personal flight certificate
- Spectacular instructor demo
- Friendly instruction every step of the way
What's excluded :
- Bar & café onsite
With iFLY, you’re not a passenger on a thrill ride, but the director of your own interactive adrenaline adventure. From your first experience with us you’re dipping your toe into the real sport, and you’ll enjoy an authentic taste of what brings even expert skydivers back again and again – the incredible thrill of human flight. Your highly-trained instructor will be led by your natural ability and how far you want to push yourself: the only limit – is you. But be warned – indoor skydiving is highly addictive! At iFLY you are literally flying in the same training tool used by virtually every top skydiver on the planet, and there’s almost no limit to the fun you can have and the personal boundaries you can push! Our 360º viewing platform lets you share the magic with friends and family, and iFLY is just as safe for kids as it is thrilling for teens, challenging for adults and realistic for pro-skydivers.
So bring your dream of flight to life and get ready to be blown away by a truly unforgettable Kiwi experience that will leave you grinning from ear to ear and talking about the highlight of your trip for years to come!
• iFLY Queenstown, 27 Brecon Street, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
Departure Point :Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you weigh between 114kg (250lbs) and 136kg (300lbs) please give us a call when you book, as some restrictions may apply.
- Flyers under 18 yrs of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (over 18 yrs of age) on the day of flight. The parent / guardian will be required to provide a signature, as well as attend the classroom briefing.
- Have signed permission from a parent or guardian if under 18 yrs of age;**
- Are age three or above (you must be able to comfortably wear one of our helmets);
- Are NOT under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs;
- Are NOT wearing a hard cast;
- In general you can fly if you:
- Have NOT previously dislocated your shoulder;
- Do not weigh more than 136kg (300lbs)*
- Are NOT pregnant;
- Have signed our Waiver.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.