18,500 ft Skydive Experience in Taupo
Experience the thrill of freefalling from 18,500 feet above Lake Taupo on this New Zealand tandem skydiving adventure. Prepare for your flight with pickup in a stretch Hummer, then gear up and gather your courage on the flight up to altitude. After jumping from the plane with a tandem master, enjoy 75 exhilarating seconds of freefall followed by unbeatable views of both coasts and the volcanoes of Tongariro National Park as you glide back to earth by parachute.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 18,500-ft Skydive
- Professional guide
- Use of harness, jumpsuit, and goggles
- Free buff/scarf
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
What's excluded :
- Photo Packages (available for purchase)
- This one's not for the faint-hearted. Feel On Top Of The World with our EPIC 18,500 foot skydive!
If you want the ULTIMATE skydiving experience then this jump is for you! Our 18,500 ft skydive is the highest altitude in Taupo and a must-do if you want to skydive in New Zealand. From 18,500 ft (that's nearly 20,000 ft above sea level!) you'll get up to 75 seconds of free fall!
Your skydive begins with a scenic plane ride where you’ll see incredible views of Lake Taupo, Mount Ruapehu and on a clear sunny day, you’ll be able to see from coast-to-coast of the Central North Island - all the way from Mount Maunganui to Taranaki!
Once you’ve reached altitude, the doors will open, you’ll sit on the edge of the plane with your tandem master seated behind you. If it hasn’t already, the excitement will have well and truly kicked in by now! Get ready...it’s time to jump! As you plunge from the plane into the fresh air, you’ll experience the best adrenaline rush of your life! Reaching speeds of up to 200km per hour, the thrill of free fall is something you’ll never forget.
After an insane 75 seconds of free fall, you’ll then float back to earth with a relaxing parachute ride with your tandem master, arriving safe and soundly back at the drop zone.
Do something worth bragging about and skydive from the HIGHEST jump in Taupo. You'll feel #OnTopOfTheWord
Departure Point :Your hotel, or drop zone if self-driving
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.