2 hour - Guided E-Bike tour from age 16 and over
Enjoy a 2-hour guided electric bike tour of Napier City and its surroundings, like the locals do - on two wheels! On your electric bike beside your guide, you will discover this beautiful area. You will learn about the history, the culture and the wildlife of Napier. Participants MUST be competent cyclists.
per adult from
What's included :
- all necessary equipment eg helmets
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Napier, Napier, Hawke's Bay Region, North Island
enjoy a 2-hour guided electric bike tour of Napier City and its surroundings, for an easy fun filled tour of the world heritage Art Deco city centre, passing by many of the 50 fabulous Seawall murals titled "Artists for Oceans " continuing along the coastline, around Pandora pond with its native birdlife and aquatic fauna, then back through Historic Ahuriri village, returning along the seafront with views out toward Cape Kidnappers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :FishBike, 26 Marine Parade ( Pacific Surf Life Saving Club Building), Marine Parade, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- there is an R16 age limit for Ebikes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.