2 Hour Surf Lesson - Te Arai Beach
Learn to Surf @ Te Arai, Auckland #1 East Coast Surf Beach!
Blue water, white sand and consistent waves for all ages and stages
Te Arai is perfect sandy bottom beach, with consistent waves much better for beginner surfers than west coast beaches
Enjoy a 2hr fun, educational, and thrilling experience, standing riding waves by the end of your lesson!
Your coach will teach you about surf safety, paddling & standing techniques - and most importantly making sure you are riding down that wave
Your coaches provide beginner, intermediette and advanced coaching, working with you at your level
Safe, easy & fun surfing for all ages and stages. Youll be riding down the wave and learning new techniques!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Hour surf lesson
- All required equipment - Surfboard, leash, wetsuit and rash shirt
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Sunscreen protection
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Learn to surf properly! Get ready for standing riding waves!
Getting out through the waves,
Timing & take off.
Master the popup, riding waves!
• Aotearoa Surf School, 11 Te Arai Point Road, Mangawhai 0975 New Zealand
Departure Point :11 Te Arai Point Road, Te Arai 0975, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available from Wellsford Bus station or accommodation providers
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You will receive immediate confirmation upon booking completion
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- NZ is leading the way and has no Covid19 cases in the community. We are one of the safest countries in the world. Aotearoa Surf have the highest heath and safety standard in the industry.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.