20 minutes Papamoa Hills Helicopter Flight from Tauranga
Choose from two departure times when you book your 20-minute small-group helicopter flight. Your professional pilot will narrate as you delight in amazing views of sandy beaches, Mount Maunganui and the Tauranga Harbor before flying to the Papamoa Hills, where you will see the remains of Maori Pa sites and deep valleys carved out of the hills.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off by request
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mt Maunganui Main Beach, Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga New Zealand
Mount Maunganui’s Main Beach has been crowned the ‘Best Beach in New Zealand’ by TripAdvisor, and ranks among the top 25 best beaches in the world. Often referred to as the Mount by locals.
Perhaps most iconic is Mount Maunganui, Mauao, which rises 232 meters from the sea. The walking tracks to the top of this extinct volcano provide 360-degree views which span the entire length of the Bay of Plenty.
Pass By: Matakana Island Airport, Matakana Island 3172, New Zealand
Matakana Island is a blend of different landscapes - white sand surf beach, pine forest, farmland and tranquil harbour.
Pass By: Papamoa Hills Cultural Heritage Regional Park, State HIghway 2 on Popular Lane, Papamoa New Zealand
This 135ha property overlooks the sprawling plains of Papamoa below and out to the Pacific Ocean, offering breathtaking views right along our coastline from Mount Manganui to Whakatane.
Departure Point :Aerius Helicopters Tauranga, Hangar 8 142 Aerodrome Road, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up only from local Hotels and Motels. No pickups from private addresses. We will pick you up 30 minutes prior to the time of your flight booking. e.g. 10 am pick up for 10.30 am flight.Look for our White Mini-van.For those arriving by Cruise Ship please meet out the front of the port gatesPorts
- Port of Tauranga - Cruise Ship
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to be confirmed. If wanting to book for 1 person we will aim to book you with other confirmed passengers. You will need to contact Aerius Helicopters for availability if booking for 1 person
- If booking within 24 hours of departure please phone for availability. Bookings within this time cannot be made online
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- In accordance with CAA rules and regulations, we require all passengers to inform us of their accurate weight before any flight. For the purpose of aircraft weight, balance and safety, the maximum weight allowed per seat is 130kgs (286lbs)
- Our pilots will make a decision in regards to weather conditions on the day of your booked flight. If the weather conditions are not suitable for flying, we will contact you to reschedule your booking or provide a full refund.
- All flights are subject to weather and weight restrictions. If the pilot has any concerns, flights may be altered at their discretion.
- If you would like to be picked up from your hotel or cruise ship terminal instead of meeting at the meeting point, please advise your hotel information in the 'Special Requirements' section at time of booking so the supplier can arrange this with you.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.