20,000ft Skydive - 85 Seconds of free fall
Ever wanted to see The Bay of Islands & not much time to do it? Skydive with us at 20,000ft the HIGHEST in The North (NZ'S HIGH ALTITUDE SKYDIVE), the only way we know how to do it! The Bay of Islands has 144 islands that simply must be experienced from altitude, not to mention on fantastic days you can see right up to Cape Reinga!
Be the envy of family & friends and have the ultimate rush with us, our dedicated team of tandem instructors will be with you every step of the way.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- We offer a complimentary collection service from central Paihia and Kerikeri. If you are not sure just give us a call 0800 GOJUMP for more details.
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We offer a selection of 3 different Skydive heights:
9,000 ft (20 seconds freefall)
12,000 ft (40 seconds freefall)
16,000 ft (70 seconds freefall)
20,000ft (85 seconds freefall) - the HIGHEST in Northland!
We also offer several different camera options, these are available for selection upon arrival at our Drop Zone. All of which are provided to you through email so you can access you awesome shots right from you phone.
We advise our customers to allow a 2 - 4 hour time frame for their Skydive.
We are open every day, a 7 day operation. The only days we are closed are: Christmas Day (25th Dec), Boxing Day (26th Dec) and New Years Day (1st Jan).
We offer a complimentary collection service from central Paihia and Kerikeri. If you are not sure just give us a call 0800 GOJUMP for more details.
Departure Point :182 Wiroa Road, Kerikeri 0293, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bay of Islands Airport, 218 Wiroa Road, Kerikeri 0293, New Zealand
- Paihia Wharf, Bay Of Islands, Northland 0200, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All training and safety equipment provided.
- For safety purposes please wear comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes.
- We have a strict 100kg weight limit. If you think you may be near this weight please contact us so we can answer any questions you may have.
- Tickets / vouchers must be printed and presented upon arrival at the drop zone.
- Open dated tickets / vouchers need to book 7 days in advance of their requested jump date.
- All jumpers must call 0800 GO JUMP 1 hour before their skydive time to confirm the conditions are suitable for jumping.
- It typically takes 1.5 hours to complete your skydive, but please allow 2 - 4 hours just in case. We need to allow for changes in the weather and because we are an aviation business, unexpected operational requirements can pop up from time to time.
- Customers under 18 years of age require signed consent from their parent or guardian.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to skydive, please seek professional medical advice prior to jumping.
- People who have gone Scuba diving in the last 24 hours can not go Skydiving due to the changes in pressure.
- Customers who are booked in to jump with us take priority over spectators in our shuttle vans. We are happy to take spectators however if we are at maximum capacity and there are other customers wanting to jump spectators will need to make other transportation arrangements.
- We ask that you please provide 48 hour’s notice if you are re-scheduling or canceling your booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.