3 Day Flexi-Ski Lift Pass Mt Ruapehu
Whakapapa - located on Mt Ruapehu's north-west facing slopes, is home to the nation's premier beginner playground: Happy Valley. Whakapapa is renowned for its expansive volcanic terrain, spectacular views of the Tongariro National Park, extensive beginner facilities and vibrant night skiing.
Wild, playful and mighty.... Turoa is home to Mt Ruapehu's south-west facing slopes, which are renowned for huge snow bases, unique volcanic terrain, wide trails and epic terrain parks. Boasting NZ's longest vertical descent at 722m, this place is extremely special to local iwi and residents and it's not hard to see why.
This full 3-day lift pass enables you to choose from Whakapapa or Turoa for 3 consecutive or non consecutive days.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Rental Equipment
- Group Lessons
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Whakapapa, Manawatu-Wanganui 3989, New Zealand
Entry to the Ski Area
Duration: 6 hours
Visit: Turoa, Ohakune Mountain Road, Mt Ruapehu 4691, New Zealand
Entry to the Turoa Ski Area
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Whakapapa, Manawatu-Wanganui 3989, New Zealand
Departure Time :6/27/2020 - 10/22/2020
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Warm ski gear. Clothing can be hired on the mountain.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.