3 Hour Bay of Islands Sailing Cruise with Gourmet Dinner
• Enjoy a unique 3 course dining experience cruising the Bay of Islands!
• Sumptuous Menu featuring the best of Northland prepared on board by
our resident Master Chef & Skipper.
• Cruise passes by Brampton Banks, Moturoa Island, Black & Battleship
Rock formations before returning passed Tapeka Point to Waihihi Bay for
• Soak up the last rays of the day as the sun sets over the Waitangi Treaty
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Northland cheese & smoked salmon mousse, crudité. • Main: Smoked paprika rubbed Northland lamb leg, butterflied, grilled, served w BBQ fired vegetable salad, hummus & ciabatta. Dessert - Sweet treat
- Alcoholic Beverages - Full Bar service offered. Beverage list available on our website
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay of Islands, Bay of Islands, Northland Region, North Island
Delight your tastebuds while feasting your eyes on the beauty of the Bay of Islands at golden hour!
Enjoy unobstructed views of the Bay of Islands from your unique vantage point on the water while indulging in delicious gourmet NZ cuisine prepared by a certified Master Chef! Your trip to the Bay of Islands isn’t complete without a cruise on the glistening waters, this gorgeous location boasts beautiful scenery and is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing gourmet cruise aboard KISS.
This cruise is perfect if your time in the Bay is limited or if you wish to avoid the midday sun. This unique dining experience offers plenty of space to relax and enjoy your time with friends or partner. Try your hand at the helm, steering an international cruising yacht or relax on bean bags, loungers or cockpit seating. A separate dining location onboard is available for each party.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :The Happy Ferry - Passenger Ferry Paihia to Russell, Paihia Wharf, Marsden Road, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid Scanner aboard
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.