45-Minute Glacier Highlights Helicopter Tour from Mount Cook
Join this 45-minute Helicopter scenic experience through Aoraki Mt Cook National Park for a helicopter tour like no other! Sit back, relax, and soak in the breathtaking views from the moment you’re airborne. Experience everything Mt Cook National Park has to offer. Glacier landing (10-15 minutes) on the Tasman Glacier, fly to the top of the Tasman Glacier
Check in closes 45 minutes to the flight time
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your day will begin with a pickup from your hotel. From here you will be taken to Aoraki Mount Cook Airport where you journey in the skies will begin.
Experience everything Aoraki Mt Cook National Park has to offer. Be captivated by the rugged mountain terrain, and ever changing glacial landscape of the Southern Alps. Fly over the Tasman Terminal Lake and discover the stunning ice formations of the Hochstetter Icefall as you fly beneath the east face of Aoraki Mt Cook. Land in the upper reaches of the Tasman Glacier and enjoy the natural quiet of the magnificent Southern Alps.
Enjoy the comfort, safety and performance of our A355 Twin Engine Helicopters. Our pilots offer informative and interesting commentary throughout the flight to ensure you receive the best possible experience.
Check in closes 45 minutes prior to the flight time at the Aoraki MT COOK AIRPORT
Departure Point :Aoraki Mount Cook Aviation Services, 22 Dehavilland Drive, Pukaki, Airport, Twizel 7901, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flights may be cancelled due to weather
- Minimum of 4 people per flight applies before the flight will operate
- Check in closes 45 minutes prior to flight time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.