45-Minute Mount Cook Ski Plane and Helicopter Combo Tour
Join this tour for the unique opportunity to fly in both a Ski Plane and Helicopter! a 45 minute flight including a Tasman glacier (10-15 minutes) then to switch aircraft for the flight home! Flying through the remarkable Tasman Valley and landing on the snow covered peaks with this scenic option is an unforgettable experience and a WORLD EXCLUSIVE FLIGHT with both the ski plane and helicopter!
Check in closes 45 minutes prior to the flight time
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The stunning air tour offers the unique opportunity to experience flying in a helicopter and ski plane in one day.
Depart from Aoraki Mt Cook Airport in either the ski plane or helicopter. Enjoy the beautiful views of the many mountains surrounding the picturesque Tasman Valley as you fly through one of the most beautiful regions New Zealand has to offer. The iceberg dotted glacier lake, the Hochstetter ice fall and the cloud piercing Aoraki Mt Cook are some of the stunning views you will encounter on your journey through the Southern Alps.
After landing high in the mountains you will get to spend some time enjoying one of the many snow covered peaks that Aoraki Mt Cook National Park has to offer. With snow covered shoes you will then fly back to the Aoraki Mt Cook Airport in the either the ski plane or the helicopter. Giving you the opportunity to enjoy the magnificent scenery of the park in both aircraft's, making this flight option a spectacular once in a life time opportunity.
Departure Point :Aoraki Mount Cook Aviation Services, 22 Dehavilland Drive, Pukaki, Airport, Twizel 7901, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flights may be cancelled due to the weather
- Minimum of 4 people per flight applies before the flight will operate
- Check in closes 45 minutes prior to flight time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.