A Twilight Journey - Off road Segway
A unique way to see the Island!
Immerse yourself in Waiheke’s inner beauty with an off-road Segway Journey with the added beauty of nature's amazing sunset. Glide through bushland, vineyards and coastal environments; Truly experience Waiheke with SegWai.
Our Segways are super easy to master and offer a relaxed, low impact way of seeing the island. After training, we head off-road into the NZ bushland winding our way up the hill and through the back streets of Oneroa Village to a rocky cove to test our skills, then skirt around to a lush sandy beach. Visit a 100-year-old shipwreck, Maori Marae, rare birdlife and take in some of the amazing views Waiheke has to offer.
We head back up to the magnificent Cable Bay Vineyard. and truly romantic Mudbrick Vineyard; amazing food, wine and stunning views. After soaking it in we cruise back home and on to your next adventure. You can finish at either Mudbrick or Cable Bay for dinner (please email me separately to organise reservations).
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Use of Helmet
- Use of Sunscreen
- Entry/Admission - Cable Bay Vineyards
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oneroa Beach, Oceanview Rd, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Take a Segway stroll under the native pohutukawa (Christmas) trees that line the shore and cruise along the local beach.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mudbrick Vineyard, Church Bay Road, Oneroa, Auckland, Waiheke Island New Zealand
Visit the romantic Mudbrick Vineyard, renowned for amazing food and striking views. Capture a group photo with the background of the stunning vineyard, coastline, and ocean.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cable Bay Vineyards, 12 Nick Johnstone Drive, Oneroa, Auckland 1840, New Zealand
Check out the menus (the wood fired pizzas are fantastic) or some of their hand-crafted wines. It also has one of the best views on the island so we can pause here for some Segway selfies and a group photo with the vineyard, gorgeous coastline, Auckland cityscape and ever-changing ocean in the background.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.