Abel Tasman National Park Cruise
Sit back and relax as we depart from lovely Kaiteriteri Beach on a scenic cruise to experience the Abel Tasman National Park.
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Sit back and relax as we depart from lovely Kaiteriteri Beach on a Scenic Cruise to experience the Abel Tasman National Park.
Explore the hidden beaches and bays of the Abel Tasman Coastline. Experience the abundance of wildlife from New Zealand Fur Seals to Little Blue Penguins.
View world-famous Split Apple Rock, New Zealand Fur Seals, golden sands and the turquoise waters of Anchorage, Bark Bay, Tonga Quarry, Awaroa and Totaranui Beach before returning to Kaiteriteri. Enjoy a comprehensive commentary from our guides and watch the comings and goings of the park.
Suitability: This is a great 3 – 4 hour cruise for all ages where you get to see and experience the majority of the Abel Tasman National Park with good opportunities for wildlife encounters.
Departure Point :2 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Road, Kaiteriteri 7197, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.