Abel Tasman Sailing: Full Day Sailing
FULL DAY TRIP
Our most popular trip!
Transfers : Enquire about our Nelson, Motueka, Marahau return transfers
Inclusions: Catamaran sailing tour, packed picnic lunch, Tea,coffee, juice.
Highlights: See NZ fur seals, secluded beaches, bays and coves, get closer to the shore, enjoy a quiet sailing catamaran, smaller numbers on board, personal experience getting to know others on board, skipper commentary and local history provided.
- 2.5 hours morning sail
- 1 hour in Anchorage Beach
- 3 hours afternoon sail
- Complimentary tea, coffee & juice on board
- Free transfers between Marahau & Kaiteriteri Beach
- Local knowledgeable skipper
- Day 1 : Full Day Sail - see NZ's coastal paradise.Either chill out and relax, get involved in the sailing or learn as you go - you decide! Experience some great sailing, enjoy some stunning beaches and islands, with a full hour to enjoy your lunch and relax on Anchorage Beach. A great opportunity to go swimming or take a short walk and explore the caves. Visit the Fur Seal Colony, Split Apple Rock, and much more on your return to Kaiteriteri - see all the highlights on this tour!Meals :Lunch
Departure point: Kaiteriteri Beach
Check in: 9:30am, Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures ticket booth, Kaiteriteri Beach
Trip Duration: 10am - 4.30pm
Transfers: Free Transfers from Marahau at 8:30am (must be prearranged). Transfers from elsewhere are an additional charge - Nelson 7:30am Net $22 each way or Motueka 8:30am Net $11 each way.
Transfers between Nelson & Kaiteriteri Beach are an additional nett $22 per person, one way.
Transfers between Motueka & Kaiteriteri Beach are an additional nett $11 per person, one way.