Afternoon Boutique Wine Tour
If you're not a morning person or if you want to make the most of your time in Queenstown and don't have enough time to spend a full day at the wineries, this is the perfect tour for you!
On the Afternoon Wine Tour, we will depart from town (Queenstown Station Building) at 2:00 PM and we will visit 3 boutique wineries in the Central Otago wine region.
On our small group boutique wine tours, you will have the opportunity to learn about the wine region, wine tasting and enjoy a relaxed afternoon among the spectacular scenery of Central Otago.
You will also enjoy a delicious cheese platter while tasting our exquisite wines in one of the wineries visited.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Visiting 3 cellar doors
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of up to 15 of the best of Central Otago wines in all the wineries visited
- Snacks - Shared cheese platter
- Return transfers to and from Queenstown Central
- Professional commentary
- Sightseeing in the heart of the Central Otago wine region
- Professional photos
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gibbston, Gibbston, Otago Region, South Island
We will visit 3 boutique wineries in the Gibbston area
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :The Station Building Duke Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.