Airport Transfer by Private Minibus
24/7 Auckland wide “Door to Door” Private Non Stop Service for up to 9 passengers and luggage.
Great value transfers to and from both Auckland Airport’s to your hotel, port, home or place of work.
Kiwi Made Tours offer a safe, convenient ‘door to door’ low cost airport transfer service to passengers arriving or departing to and from both Auckland International Airport and Auckland Domestic Airport.
Kiwi Made Tours provide the highest standard of service and we promise to get you to your destination safely and stress-free.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fixed ALL INCLUSIVE Rate: ‘No’ Hidden Costs – ‘No’ Surprises – ‘No’ extra charge for oversized or extra luggage.
- Vehicle exclusively for you – so no waiting or detours.
- Changes to your transfer are hassle-free, giving you the best possible flexibility in case your travel plans change.
- Rates include GST of 15% and are given in New Zealand dollars.
- Oversized items will only be carried if pre-arranged / pre advised.
- Personalised Meet and Greet in the Airport.
What's excluded :
- For any cancellations made within 24 hours of the collection time, no refunds will be given.
- A 20% surcharge applies on New Zealand Statutory holidays, this will be advised on your booking confirmation from Kiwi Made Tours.
- Pre-Book and save on your Airport transfer. Book and Go with Kiwi Made Tours. Ensure your trip gets off to the best start by booking our ‘Private Airport Transfer’.
Kiwi Made Tours take pride in providing low prices without compromising customer service. From the moment you contact us, we will do everything we can to ensure that your booking and transfer go as smoothly as possible. Any changes to your transfer are hassle-free, giving you the best possible flexibility in case your travel plans change.
With Kiwi Made Tours there is no need to battle the airport crowds and queues, as your driver will be waiting for you with a personalised sign and will assist you with your luggage swiftly through the airport to your private transfer vehicle.
All of our drivers are knowledgeable and experienced professionals committed to providing the highest standard of service. That means getting you to your destination safely, quickly and ‘in plenty of time’ stress-free.
• Fixed ALL INCLUSIVE Rate: ‘No’ Hidden Costs – ‘No’ Surprises – ‘No’ extra charge for oversized or extra luggage.
• Vehicle exclusively for you – so no waiting or detours.
• Transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
• Friendly, reliable drivers providing a safe, comfortable stress-free journey.
• Experienced Airport Shuttle Operator licenced by Land Transport New Zealand.
Departure Point :
Pickup also from Auckland Domestic Airport. Pickup from Pokeno (South) through to Auckland CBD (North)
PortsQueens Wharf and Princess Wharf
AirportsAuckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
OtherAuckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island - Auckland City Hotels etc and both Auckland Domestic and International Airport's.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2019 - 10/19/2021
4/4/2020 - 9/30/2020
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island - Both Auckland Domestic and International Airport's and Auckland City Hotels etc
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pricing is for Auckland City destinations only - within 20 kms radiance
- Outside 20kms distance is an extra charge of $30.00. To be confirmed by Kiwi Made Tours
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.