Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise
Experience majestic scenery and stunning wildlife including dolphins, penguins and marine bird life on this Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour nature cruise
- Full on-board commentary
- Tea and coffee
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Voted the number 1 wildlife activity in New Zealand, your award winning cruise is packed with highlights including the rare, NZ native dolphin – the Hector’s Dolphin, as well as penguins and other sea birds. And you’ll see giant volcanic sea cliffs and hear about Akaroa’s fascinating past. Cruises depart every day, weather permitting.
• Black Cat Cruises, Main Wharf Akaroa Harbour Wharf, Akaroa 8841 New Zealand
• Akaroa Lighthouse, Beach Road, Akaroa, Akaroa New Zealand
• Akaroa, Akaroa, Canterbury Region, South Island
Departure Point :Akaroa, Akaroa, Canterbury Region, South Island
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.