Akaroa Harbour Nature Cruise with Dolphin Watching
At the core, we’re a family business with our management team being 5th & 6th generation Banks Peninsula locals. Alongside our family members, we have a passionate team who are committed to you having a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
We keep our passenger groups small so that you have more room to move around the boat, and enjoy your cruise without overcrowding or missing dolphin sightings due to a shortage of viewing space. Our boat has a low-lying profile which means you get closer to the wildlife!
When you board our boat you’ll be offered a complimentary drink. Choose from beer, award-winning local wine or non-alcoholic options. You’ll also enjoy our famous home-baked treats made from our family recipe and served to you by our delightful onboard crew.
We are committed to the conservation of our harbour's environment and wildlife. After all, it’s the centre point of our business.
Please note, boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure, with check-in 30 minutes before this time.
per adult from
What's included :
- A complimentary glass of New Zealand wine, beer or non-alcoholic option
- One of our famous home-baked cookies
What's excluded :
- We do not swim with the dolphins on our tours.
Join us on our luxury catamaran where you will enjoy a 2-hour cruise around Akaroa Harbour and meet the world's smallest and rarest dolphins, the Hector's dolphin, along with New Zealand fur seals, White-flippered penguins, marine salmon and mussel farms. Over the past 12 months, we’ve had a 98% success rate with dolphin sightings. If you’re among the rare few who don’t see dolphins, you can cruise again with us for free. From our check-in team to our skippers and on board guides, you’ll be greeted with smiles every step of the way. An integral part of the team is our expert dolphin spotting dogs. Equipped with dog life-vests and a keen ear, they’ll help make your dolphin encounter an unforgettable experience.
Boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure, with check-in 30 minutes before this time.
Please note, we do not swim with the dolphins on our tours.
• Akaroa Lighthouse, Beach Road, Akaroa, Akaroa New Zealand
• Akaroa, Akaroa, Canterbury Region, South Island
• Banks Peninsula, 575 Summit Road, Christchurch 8081 New Zealand
Departure Point :65 Beach Road, Akaroa 7520, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We do not swim with the dolphins
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.