All-Inclusive Waipara Region Wine Tour from Christchurch
Begin your amazing day with a pickup from one of our very friendly team members. Sit down and relax for the 45-min drive to the Waipara Region.
Waipara is a picturesque valley in the north of Christchurch. This is one of New Zealand’s premier wine regions where pinot noir and riesling grapes do very well here. We will visit a series of cellars and tasting rooms, which may include Waipara Hills, Pegasus Bay, Waipara Springs, and Torlesse Wines (wineries are subject to change without notice depending on availability).
We are all about the experience, so we want to make sure that you have 100% worry-free tastings of NZ's finest wine. Lunch, tastings, and snacks and photographer are included so all you need to do is join us, seat and enjoy your day.
We are super flexible and the day is all about you. Want to make a stop or do something extra just let us know
With Cheeky Wine Tours you will alwyas
See More, Do More & Spend Less
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Terrace Edge Vineyard & Olive Grove
- Entry/Admission - Waipara Springs Winery
- Entry/Admission - Torlesse Wines
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Terrace Edge Vineyard & Olive Grove, Waipara Valley 328 Georges Road RD 2 Waipara Valley, Waipara 7482 New Zealand
Beautiful gardens and fantastic wine. Terrace Edge has it all going on
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Waipara Springs Winery, State Highway 1 North, Waipara New Zealand
Great food and fantastic wine. What more do you want?
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Torlesse Wines, Loff Hagen Drive, Waipara 8270 New Zealand
Our little secret. Possibly the best port in NZ
Duration: 1 hour
• Individual Mixed Platter - Real crowd pleaser. Local cheese, fruit, bread, salad and meats. These can be made to any dietary requirements.
Departure Point :Christchurch Central, Christchurch, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up and drop you off from wherever you like.Airports
- Christchurch Intl Airport, Christchurch New Zealand
- Lyttelton Port of Christchurch, 41 Chapmans Road, Hillsborough, Christchurch 8022, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/22/2020 - 1/9/2022
12/22/2020 - 1/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Christchurch, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- sanitizer onboard at all times. We adjust our processes under guidance from the NZ Govt
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.