AMERICA's CUP Auckland 2021 - BEAT THE CROWDS - Private Nature Tour - Book Now
Enjoy a fantastic route from Auckland City into the Wilderness and back.
Fully guided small group (2-4 guests) in English or German language.
Muriwai is one of New Zealand's most spectacular black-sand beaches, nestled between Auckland‘s beautiful native rainforest and rock-clashing world-class surf. It‘s a short and easy track up the cliff-tops to the viewing platforms to give you stunning views far over the dramatic coastline of Tasman Sea. You get up close to the colony that you can count the eggs and observe the fluffy chicks.
A scenic drive to one of Auckland‘s „Must-Do“ attractions where we found ourselves surrounded by the natural beauty one expects to see in New Zealand. It‘s a nature-related informative and well presented Visitor Center with superb 360 degree panoramic viewpoints overlooking the Auckland area and subtropical rainforest to the ocean. It's an educational area in regards to the regions flora, animals, history and culture of the land.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up/Drop-off: selected Auckland City Hotels / close Cruise Ship Terminal / Meeting Point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses, Meals (You are welcome to bring a packed lunch or choose options at our stops)
- Scenic Drive from Auckland City to rugged Wild West Coast
- Muriwai, Gannet Colony, stunning rugged West Coast, black sand beach coastline
- Famous Arataki Visitor Center, Views, Maori Cultur, Flora, West Coast, Native Bush, Rainforest
• Arataki Visitor Centre - Waitakere Ranges, 300 Scenic Drive, Nihotupu, Piha, Auckland 0604 New Zealand
• Muriwai Gannet Colony, 428 Motutara Rd Waitakere, Muriwai Beach, Auckland 0881 New Zealand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Auckland Central City Accommodation and Cruise Ship TerminalTransfer from/to Airport Auckland can be arranged for an extra feePorts
- Auckland Cruise Ship Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.