America's Cup Sailing on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour
Take the helm, exert energy on the grinders or sit back, relax and enjoy the sail on an America's Cup match racing yacht as you sail Auckland's Waitemata Harbour. Become part of the crew and feel the thrill of yachting at its best. Or just sit back, relax and soak up the atmosphere and stunning habor scenery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sail on an authentic America's Yacht
- Use of wet weather jackets and sunscreen
- Opportunity to participate in sailing the vessel as part of our crew
- Informative commentary from our knowledgeable crew
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
The America's Cup is the world's oldest and most prestigious sporting trophy and ultimate yachting regatta. Usually the domain of billionaires and elite professional yachties, New Zealand offers you the unique opportunity to participate in sailing on these grand prix racing machines. A once in a lifetime must do attraction experiencing the real Auckland, 'City of Sails'.
Enjoy an unforgettable two hour sailing experience. A unique opportunity to participate as crew on an actual America's Cup yacht. Take the helm, exert energy on the grinders or simply sit back and enjoy the ride as we sail the beautiful Waitemata Harbour.
• Waitemata Harbour, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Point :Explore Group - Auckland, 220 Quay Street, Viaduct, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Sailing is subject to weather conditions, please dress appropriately Flat shoes such as sneakers or boat shoes are best
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.