Aoraki-Mt Cook from CHCH, private, transfer for 1 to 5 people
Aoraki / Mt Cook Bespoke, escorted private transfer for up to 5 people by your guide with over 16 years experience and a lifetime of stories.
- Can start in Aoraki/Mt Cook or Christchurch
- Visit Aoraki / Mt Cook Visitor Centre and Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre - amazing!
- See Mt Cook close-up Height 3,724 mtrs ( 12,217 ft )
- Lakes like you've never seen before...close up.
- Pastures, lakes and photo stops like you've never seen.
- "Every minute a great memory" guaranteed. Promise!!
- Large modern air conditioned vehicle w/ pure NZ lambs wood seat covers.
- This area will blow you away!
***** No stress, we drive, you relax & enjoy. Perfect!
**** More than 4 or 5 people in your group? Larger groups by arrangement - ask for a quote.****
**** Proud Member: ProGuidesNZ
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (15% Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Christchurch Cathedral, Cathedral Square, Christchurch New Zealand
Having collected you from your accommodation you may like to take a short drive around the central city before heading south west to Aoraki/Mt Cook.
Pass By: Geraldine Cinema, Talbot St, Geraldine New Zealand
In central Geraldine visit the local craft shops and Barkers, home of local condiments, jams and fruit juices.
Pass By: Fairlie Heritage Museum, 47-49 Mount Cook Road, Fairlie 7925 New Zealand
Instead of the museum you may like to visit the Fairlie Bake House for some of the best award winning pies in New Zealand.
Pass By: Lake Tekapo 7945 New Zealand
A most stunning lake - an integral part of the hydro power scheme so famous in this area. Visit the iconic Church of the Good Shepherd and McKenzie Dog Statue See the Tekapo Military Camp where it can get down to -15 deg during winter.
Pass By: Lake Pukaki, New Zealand
The glacial feed to the lakes gives them a distinctive blue colour, created by glacial flour, the extremely finely ground rock particles from the glaciers. Lake Pukaki covers an area of 178.7 km², and the surface elevation of the lake normally ranges from 518.2 to 532 metres above sea level.
Lake Pukaki reaches out to the foot of Mt Cook.
Stop At: Aoraki Mount Cook National Park Visitor Centre, 1 Larch Grove, Mt. Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu) 7999 New Zealand
At the Hermitage Hotel visit the Sir Edmond Hillary Centre.
Discover the history of this iconic region. A tribute to Sir Edmund Hillary, humanitarian, ambassador and one of the world's greatest explorers, the centre showcases the Aoraki Mount Cook region, its people and its place in the universe.
The Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre's 126-seat custom-designed theatre is the world's only theatre with 2D, 3D and a Digital Dome Planetarium, contained within the same space.
In the foyer of the theatre you'll find our museum showcasing the history of the Mount Cook region through transport, climbing, The Hermitage Hotel and pioneer extraordinaire, Sir Edmund Hillary himself.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
**** More than 4-5 people in your group? Larger groups by arrangement - ask for a quote.****Happy to meet guests at any location if advised during booking process.Airports
- Christchurch Intl Airport, Christchurch New Zealand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.