Arrival Transfer: Dunedin Airport to Central Dunedin City Centre Hotels
Book an arrival transfer from the Dunedin Airport to your Hotel in the Dunedin City Central area, so you won't spend extra time waiting for a taxi or other transportation. Transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in modern, comfortable minivans operated by a team of professional, trained and courteous drivers.
Let the drivers collect you from the Dunedin Airport and drop you off at your accommodation doorstep. They'll even help you with your luggage.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from airport to hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- One-way shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Super Shuttle keeps fares rock-bottom by picking up or dropping off other air travelers en route to or from the airport. They don't have meters, so even if the traffic is heavy, you won't have to worry about your fare going up. They only travel to and from the airport, so book now and lock in a affordable and convenient airport transfer.
With modern and spacious minivans capable of seating up to 11 passengers, and a huge trailer accommodating luggage of all shapes and sizes, you'll have a job filling up a Super Shuttle.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Dunedin accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's easy.
Departure Point :
Your driver will meet you at the Shuttle rank outside the terminal at Dunedin Airport
AirportsDunedin Airport, Dunedin New Zealand
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Dunedin, Dunedin, Otago Region, South Island - Transfers are to & from the Dunedin City Centre only
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed two (2) pieces of luggage equivalent to standard airline allowances and one (1) piece of hand luggage.
- Extra items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item, these charges may change without notice. Outsized luggage items larger than a maximum combined dimension (length and width and height) of 158cm and all bikes, surfboards, skis, snowboards, large boxes or non-suitcase type items - $5.00 inclusive of GST per item.
- All vehicles have seatbelts and it is recommend that you bring your child's car seat with you when you travel.
- Important: Transfers are to & from the Dunedin City Centre only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.