Arthur's Pass from Christchurch - private transfer for upto 5 people **
• We'll meet you from your DOMESTIC flight. INTERNATIONAL flight arrivals by arrangement. T's and C's apply please inquire.
• Then we'll proceed out of the city for a beautiful drive into the Southern Alps to Arthur's Pass and your desired drop off point.
• The trip will take approx 2 hours depending on road conditions (summer or winter)
**** More than 4/5 people in your group? Larger groups by arrangement - ask for a quote.****
Proud Member of ProGuidesNZ
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- • Up to 5 people carried in air conditioned comfort.
• Domestic Airport Meet and Greet or from your accommodation are available.
• International Meet and Greets by arrangement - additional charges may apply.
• Lyttelton Port pickups by arrangement - additional charges may apply
• Complimentary light snacks provided including some of New Zealand’s purest of water.
• Local driver for all the local information enroute and 16 years experience.
• Travel time is approximately 2 hours through beautiful Canterbury rural countryside, on to Porters Pass and into the Southern Alps.
• Departure times by arrangement
• See our other listings for a wide range of tours in Canterbury or in the Southern Lakes – Milford/Queenstown/Wanaka areas. Tours to wineries also available…see our listings.
Departure Point :
We will meet you at your Christchurch accommodation. **** More than 4 or 5 people in your group? Larger groups by arrangement - ask for a quote.****
OtherChristchurch, New Zealand - We will meet you at your Christchurch accommodation.
Return Detail :Arthur's Pass 7875, New Zealand -
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Up to 4 - 5 people per booking. ****Larger groups by arrangement, please inquire****
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible if person is able to transfer
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.