Auckland Airport Transfers and Daily Tours
Experiencing beautiful New Zealand in comfortable, reliable Mercedes Benz of 7 seater V class with an experienced driver.
Have a peace of mind while enjoying the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food, Drink (other than bottled water), Entry fees, etc.
- Entry/Admission - Square Kauri Tree
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coromandel Peninsula, Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato Region, North Island
Seeing great farmland, Hot Water Beach walk to Cathedral Cove, view waterfalls Kauri trees on famous 309 Road.
Pick up at 7.30 am, return 7.00 pm. We may need to adjust the time to get to Hot Water Beach at low tide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Square Kauri Tree, Tapu-Coroglen Road Coromandel Forest Park, Coromandel 3592 New Zealand
Tall and large mass of fascinating Kauri tree from very old times.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the Auckland Airport there is an area allocated to meet guests on the left side in the building. A professional driver will be waiting with your name on a sign board.Please turn on your phone just to be in contact. There is free WiFi in the terminal. Airports
- Auckland Airport, Ray Emery Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
- Princes Wharf, 137-147 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/16/2020 - 7/29/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- New Zealand is currently at level 1 for Covid 19. This level doesn't require strict restrictions as in higher levels, however we exercise preventive precautions to avoid any undesired possibility before and during journey.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.