Auckland East Coast to West Coast Small Group Tour
Welcome to City of Sails Tours.
We start our small group tour by visiting our famous Mt Eden which is Auckland's highest volcano with spectacular 360-degree views of our beautiful city. Then explore Auckland Domain and the Winter Gardens before traveling along the water front to Mission Bay to enjoy the views from Bastion Point. We Journey past West Haven Marina and across the Waitemata Harbour traveling over the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge to the North Shore. Venture into Devonport village and experience our East Coast Beaches and awesome views up North Head Historic Reserve. Visit Kumeu, home to many vineyards, and enjoy wine tasting. Visit Muriwai Beach and see one of New Zealand's important Gannet breeding colonies when in season (August - April). After enjoying the wild scenery and black sand beaches of the west coast, we head back to the City of Sails to your drop off destination which concludes our tour.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Approximately $25 for lunch, Bottled water and light snacks provided with Tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muriwai Gannet Colony, 428 Motutara Rd Waitakere, Muriwai Beach, Auckland 0881 New Zealand
Enjoy spectacular views of the City of Sails from Mt Eden, Devonport, Auckland Harbour bridge and more in a small group. Experience our calm East Coast beaches and wild rugged West Coast beaches with spectacular views.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please email us to discuss pickup optionsPorts
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.