Auckland Harbour Bridge Bungy Jump Experience
REMEMBER WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN’T DO IT. WHEN YOU WERE TOO NERVOUS, TOO TIMID, TOO SCARED. THIS WAS NOT FOR YOU. YOU WANTED TO BACK OUT. BUT YOU DIDN’T. YOU TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND STEPPED FORWARD. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN DO THIS, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.
Take the 40m (131ft) leap off the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge. The views of the city will take your breath away before the jump does. This is an unlimited freestyle site so anything goes plus you can go tandem to share the madness. You get exclusive access to the bridge with a 600m walk out over the ocean, plus this is the only ocean touch Bungy in NZ.
SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS The Bungy originals, we’ve been doing this stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. We were the first to be awarded an ‘S’ mark for exceptional safety, and safety is at the heart of everything we do. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first.
What's included :
- Auckland Bridge Bungy
- Authentic Bungy Jumper T-shirt
- FREE transport if required
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase on the day
Old meets new – the most enduring sight on the Auckland horizon is also home to a Bungy operation of epic proportions. Our Bungy Pod is attached underneath the bridge, and is ready to go for thrill-seekers looking for a buzz in New Zealand’s biggest city. You can even dip your head in the ocean below, bouncing back up feeling fierce and unstoppable.
• Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• Auckland Bridge Bungy - AJ Hackett Bungy, 105 Curran Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1011 New Zealand
Departure Point :Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
Traveler pickup is offered
The Bungy Van departs from outside the AJ Hackett SkyJump SkyWalk Visitor Centre at the Auckland Sky Tower, Corner of Victoria and Federal St, Auckland City. Buses depart daily at 9.00am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm (Closed Xmas Day)Please meet the Bungy Van at least 10mins before it leaves.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Booking Conditions : Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 150kg, (78-330lbs) : Height: Min 120cm, (4ft)
- Tandem Jumps: Total weight difference must NOT be more than 30kgs (66lbs), Maximum combined weight is 150kg (330lbs).
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition. Pregnant women are unable to Bungy Jump
- Spectators: Spectator charge of $20 per person, bookings essential
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothing, Flat Secure and enclosed footwear must be worn,
- Cameras are more than welcome, however cameras, cell phones and other loose items are not permitted on any Bungy trips for safety and security reasons. Security lockers are provided for belongings to be stored in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.