Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb
This unforgettable easy going adventure takes walkers under, around, up and over the historic Auckland Harbour Bridge. Last of its kind to be built in the world, custom engineered walkways provide a safe and enjoyable experience as you walk over water showcasing the incredible sights, sounds and activity of Auckland. Enjoy the most magnificent views of Auckland from the very summit. The best thing is having a guide teach you all about the amazing city, its history, NZ history and culture all while you unlock some secrets and have a laugh at the funny facts. Even see a Bungy up close! Designed to be a light easy going experience for all fitness levels.
SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS We are the Bungy originals, we’ve been doing Bungy and other adventurous stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first. That’s why we will NEVER compromise on safety.
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bridge Climb
- Authentic Bridge Climb cap
- FREE return transport if required from Sky Tower
- Full commentary from professional guide
- Warm and wet weather gear
- Entry/Admission - Auckland Bridge Climb
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD and souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SkyTower, Victoria Street Corner Federal Streets, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Begin by either catching the complimentary coach transfer from the Sky Tower, or making your own way to the Westhaven Marina bridge climb office. At the office, your guide provides you with a safety briefing and introduction, as well as all-weather outerwear and safety gear. You can leave any extra belongings in the office lockers before heading out to the bridge.
Stop At: Auckland Bridge Climb, Westhaven Reserve 105 Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
When you’re suited up, follow your guide along custom-engineered walkways that lead to the summit of the bridge, which stands 200 feet (67 meters) above the water. Along the way, your guide points out engineering features and shares interesting facts about the construction and history of Auckland’s iconic bridge.
See the span from underneath and above during the climb, with regular stops to soak up amazing views of Auckland and Waitemata Harbour. Your guide helps you to identify landmarks in the Auckland skyline as you take in the spectacular sight of the city from this perspective. Also, your tour stops at the bungy jump platform where you get a great vantage point to watch the bungy jumpers take the plunge.
Your walk follows the gently curved arches of the bridge, for an easy climb that is suitable for a range of ages and fitness levels. Each person is clipped into a safety rail for added security. The provided outerwear keeps you warm and dry in all types of weather.
After about 1.5 hours and a memorable experience of the Auckland Harbour Bridge, you return to the bridge climb office to wrap up your tour.
Stop At: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
New Zealand’s only bridge climb, fully guided tour with spectacular views from the bridge summit exclusive harbour bridge access see bungy jumping up close.
Departure Point :Auckland Bridge Climb, 123 Curran Street, Herne Bay, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup: Free pick up available from SkyWalk & SkyJump at the Sky Tower, Corner of Victoria and Federal streets, Auckland City, bookings essential.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Self-drive: Site is located 105 Curran St extension, Westhaven Marina, Herne Bay, Auckland City, 10mins from downtown, FREE on-site parking
- With FREE transport: Free pick up available from SkyWalk/SkyJump at the Sky Tower corner of Victoria and Federal Streets, bookings are essential
- Age: Min 7 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 150kg (78-330lbs)
- Height: Min 120cm (4ft)
- Clothing: Flat, secure and enclosed footwear must be worn. Wear comfortable clothing, no loose items permitted – on-site storage lockers
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to Bridge Climb
- Spectators: Not permitted on the bridge, but welcome to wait at our Bungy Bach
- Cameras are more than welcome, however cameras (including video), mobile phones or binoculars are not permitted on the bridge at any time during the climb. Your guide will take photos available for purchase upon conclusion of your trip. Security lockers are provided for belongings to be stored in
- Self-drive: 00am, 11.30am, 2.30pm. Check-in at your scheduled booking time
- With FREE transport: 9.00am, 11.30am, 2.30pm. MUST report 10 mins before departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.