Auckland Harbour Sailing Experience
Relax under sail on Auckland's beautiful Waitemata Harbour while on board our harbour cruising yacht. You are able to sit back and relax while listening to an informative commentary on the sights of the city. This is an experience you will treasure forever.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5-hour cruise aboard a yacht
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Use of windproof and waterproof jackets
- Entry/Admission - Waitemata Harbour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Viaduct Harbour Ave, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Stop At: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Stop At: Devonport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Stop At: Explore Group, Auckland CBD Viaduct Harbour, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Stop At: Waitemata Harbour, Auckland New Zealand
The Captain will welcome you on board and take you through a brief introduction of the cruise accompanied by a safety briefing. Upon departure the yacht motors through Auckland's Viaduct Harbour, in wet weather tea may be served below decks at Westhaven Marina. Listen to an informative commentary on the history of the Viaduct and the Americas Cup bases.
Once you have enjoyed tea the crew set the sails to cruise Auckland's beautiful Waitemata Harbour taking in sights such as the Auckland Bridge, Westhaven Marina, Devonport (Auckland's oldest suburb) along with sweeping views of the city. You have the option of helping the crew sail the yacht or just sit back while listening to an informative commentary on the sights.
Departure Point :220 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Toilet is also located on-board vessel
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.