Auckland Scavenger Hunt: Reasons To Love Auckland
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Looking for fun things to do in Auckland?
Try a Auckland photo scavenger hunt. On Reasons To Love Auckland you will be going on an enthralling tour around Auckland checking out the art, history, and culture along the way. You’ll see groups of friends competing to unearth fun facts, taking ridiculous pictures, and deciding who will be the next scavenger hunt champion! This is the ultimate small group activity.
A few highlights of the scavenger hunt include: Waterfront, St. Patrick's Square, Town Hall.
• New Zealand Maritime Museum, Corner Quay and Hobson Streets Viaduct Harbour, Auckland Central, Auckland 1140 New Zealand
• Emily Place Reserve, Emily Place, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki, Wellesley St E Corner Kitchener, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
• St. Patrick's Cathedral, 43 Wyndham Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
• Tepid Baths, 100 Customs Street West, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
• Aotea Square, 50 Mayoral Drive, Auckland Central, Auckland 1001 New Zealand
• Auckland Town Hall, Queen Street Aotea Square, Auckland Central, Auckland 2004 New Zealand
Departure Point :Auckland CBD, Auckland, New Zealand
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.