Auckland Sunset and Night Photography Tour
The beauty of Auckland is truly appreciated at night being reflected in the Waitemata harbor. Auckland really comes to life at night and is easily photographed as it's not very busy and we have access to some great spots. Whether it's a stunning view of Auckland from Mt Victoria, the Harbor Bridge, Auckland War Memorial Museum or the early colonial houses in Parnell, St Mary's church or the Al Fresco dining at Mission Bay your local photographer guides know all the great spots and can help with tuition if required.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Our tour normally starts at Mt Victoria where we can watch the sun setting and get some great images of Auckland bathed in orange light. On our way to Northcote we see some of Devonports finest buildings and beaches. At Northcote we get a great shot of the city framed with the Harbor Bridge.
We then head back over the bridge and down to Westhaven for some classic Auckland images with the yachts in the foreground, we also walk up onto a motorway overpass which is a great opportunity to get some light trail photographs. Our drive then takes us around Auckland's waterfront to see the nightlife and admire Mission Bay with all the shops and the great fountain lit up, another great shot is at Bastion Point overlooking Auckland and out to sea .
Then its up through Parnell with its quaint colonial houses and a stop at St Marys church at the top of Parnell. Rated as one of the finest wooden examples of gothic architecture in the world it looks stunning lit up at night. Then its off to Auckland War Memorial Museum; a spectacular site at night sitting on top of Auckland domain; a dormant volcano with a commanding view of the city with some stunning lighting.
The tour normally takes around 3 hours and the start time varies between 6.30pm and 7.30pm in summer and around 5-6pm in winter.
Departure Point :Central Auckland Hotel
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Central Auckland Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.