Auckland to Coromandel Private Tour
Visit the Coromandel Peninsula with its pristine beaches, native forests and stunning scenery. Enjoy stunning golden sand bays such as Hot Water Beach, Hahei and iconic Cathedral Cove. Choose to incorporate a kayak trip, walk or take a scheduled boat tour to Cathedral Cove. You can also visit Thames, an old gold mining town with a rich history, or travel on the Driving Creek Railway in Coromandel Town. Return to Auckland.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided Private Tour in Mercedes luxury vehicle.
- Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.
- Tour times: 8am to 7pm (flexible).
- Complimentary snacks & water.
- All tours support local eco-cultural initiatives.
What's excluded :
- Possible entry fees to attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Coromandel Forest Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coromandel Forest Park, Coromandel New Zealand
The Coromandel Peninsula with its pristine beaches, native forests and laid-back vibe, is one of the country’s most famous destinations loved by New Zealanders and visitors alike. Experience and enjoy with your knowledgeable Host-Guide a trip to the majestic Coromandel ranges, stunning golden sand bays and some of its most iconis beaches.
On the morning of your tour day, your guide will meet you at your Auckland accommodation at a convenient time (we suggest around 8am so you get the most out of your day) and transport you in one of our Mercedes luxury vehicles.
We pass through the Hauraki Plains, see some of New Zealand’s most beautiful coastline, weaving our way through miles of lush native bush before we reach the magnificent Coromandel Peninsula. While making sure you enjoy the world-class beaches, we attempt wherever possible to arrive around low tide to enable you to have the chance of digging your own hot pool in the sand!
At magnificent Hahei Beach, you may have decided to pre-book a kayak trip (additional cost) to Cathedral Cove, one of New Zealand’s most famous beaches, walk there or take a scheduled boat tour or water taxi instead. Depending on your interests, we can also visit Thames, an old gold mining town with a rich history, travel on the Driving Creek Railway in Coromandel Town or stop into Miranda Hot Pools on the return journey to Auckland.
Our Auckland to Coromandel Private Tour can easily be combined into various Private Multi-Day touring options, so please ask us if you have more than just 1 day available.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sky Tower, Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Level 1, Ports of Auckland Building/1 Sunderland St, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We meet and exceed all safety measures to keep both our guests and our wonderful team of guides safe. Our safety measures adapt based on requirements to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.