Auckland to Coromandel - Private tour
There a couple of places in New Zealand that every tourist should visit. One of them is Coromandel. Amongst hundreds of points of interests there, two are standing out - Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach. Our tour offers you an unforgettable experience - soaking in a hot water bath made by you and exploring magnificent Cathedral cove. All in one day. As a bonus, you will visit Blueberry Country - the biggest orchard in New Zealand - with its famous cafe. Also, we will make couple of stops on the way to take some photos or just enjoy the beautiful scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - One of the best New Zealand's Fish'n'chips. Other options are available upon request.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hot Water Beach, Hot Water Beach, Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato Region, North Island
Justifiably famous, Hot Water Beach is quite extraordinary. For two hours either side of low tide, you can access an area of sand in front of a rocky outcrop at the middle of the beach where hot water oozes up from beneath the surface. Bring a spade, dig a hole and, voila, you’ve got a personal spa pool. Surfers stop off before the main beach to access some decent breaks.
A visit to New Zealand is not complete without soaking in a hot pool you have created with your own hands - at the world-renowned Hot Water Beach - voted one of the Top 10 beaches in the world by Lonely Planet Travel Guide!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Te Whanganui-A-Hei (Cathedral Cove) Marine Reserve, Waikato 3591, New Zealand
Beautiful Cathedral Cove, with its famous gigantic stone arch and natural waterfall shower, is best enjoyed early or late in the day – avoiding the worst of the hordes. From the Cathedral Cove car park, around 2km north of Hahei, it’s a rolling walk of around 30 to 40 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Blueberry Country Ltd., 229 Central Rd S, Ngatea 3576 New Zealand
Blueberry Country is New Zealand's Largest Blueberry Orchard.
There is a cafe on-site where you can get yourself a yummy Blueberry ice-cream or Smoothie.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :203 Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Ports of Auckland
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.