Auckland to Rotorua Private Tour
Private tour from Auckland to Rotorua, famous for its geothermal wonders, lakes Maori Culture. In Rotorua there are many attractions and activities, such as a variety of Maori cultural experiences, geothermal parks with bubbling mud pools, geysers, hot springs, bird and wildlife encounters, natural lakes, Redwood Forest, mountains, volcanoes and a variety of adventures. Return to Auckland or drop-off in Rotorua.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided Private Tour in Mercedes luxury vehicle.
- vehicle. Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.
- Tour times: 8am to 7pm (flexible).
- Complimentary snacks & water.
- All tours support local eco-cultural initiatives.
What's excluded :
- Possible entry fees to attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua 3007 New Zealand
The sulphur city of Rotorua, over 200 km south of Auckland, is known for its geothermal wonders, lakes and authentic Maori Experiences.
On this tour we travel via New Zealand’s famous Thermal Explorer Highway touring route taking in the special region of Rotorua. Our very experienced and knowledgeable local Host-Guides will tell you about New Zealand and its extraordinary places you’ll see along the approximately 3 hour journey to the Sulphur City of Rotorua - one of New Zealand’s ‘hot spots’ and most visited tourism destinations.
On the way to Rotorua, we drive through some truly beautiful countryside and can incorporate a tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set into this tour as an optional extra. As we approach our destination, if time permits, the Mamaku Blueberry Farm is worth a stop. Here we can have a break at the lovely café to see some real Kiwi ingenuity at work on this Blueberry Farm and Winery.
In Rotorua there are many attractions and activities. There is something for everyone from relaxing spa treatments, geothermal parks with bubbling mud pools, shooting geysers, hot springs, bird and wildlife encounters, natural lakes, the Redwood Forest, mountains, active volcanoes to cultural and adventurous experiences such as Maori villages & evening dinner/concerts and white water rafting/zipline and more! As there is so much to choose from, we are happy to work in with your interests to maximise your time in Rotorua suited to your interests and budget.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sky Tower, Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Level 1, Ports of Auckland Building/1 Sunderland St, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We meet and exceed all safety measures to keep both our guests and our wonderful team of guides safe. Our safety measures adapt based on requirements to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.