Aucklands Fun 1 Hour Segway Ride
Experience an eco-friendly way to cruise the city at a pace that suits you. Segways are easy to ride, you don’t have to balance them, the Segway balances you.
They are perfect for young and old alike. Glide along Auckland's Scenic Waterfront in a small group led by a great local guide. Our passionate guides love what they do and are dedicated to ensure you have a memorable and fun experience!
This option will give you a taste of how much fun these machines are to ride and the duration of the tour will be approx 1 hour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly Local Guide
- Use of a fantastic Self-Balancing Electric Personal Transporter aka: "Segway"
- Helmets and Hi-Visability Vests
- Front Bag to hold any small personal items such as your phone and camera.
- This is fun, excitement and adventure all wrapped up in one fantastic experience
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mission Bay Beach, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
We begin each tour with a very thorough orientation of the Segway (Self-Balancing EPT) and its use before going out to enjoy the tour! Each of our tours will begin with a short safety talk followed by time to personally practice with your local friendly guides. We will take the time to practice until everyone feels comfortable.
You’ll cruise around Auckland’s stunning waterfront taking in all the sights while enjoying the unique sensation of riding a Segway.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Tamaki Drive, Tamaki, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
We set off along Auckland's waterfront along Tamaki Drive while soaking up the views of the Waitemata Harbour, the Hauraki Gulf, Rangitoto Island, and the city skyline. We glide past Tamaki Yacht Club and Okahu Bay Wharf and make regular stops for photo ops.
Stop At: SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium, 23 Tamaki Drive Ōrākei, Auckland Central, Auckland 1071 New Zealand
We stop for more photo opportunities by the infamous Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium while admiring another view of Auckland and the Harbour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Tamaki Drive, Mission Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
2: Cornwall Park BBQ Area, Greenlane, Auckland 1051, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Selwyn Domain by the Fountain, 46 Tamaki Drive, Mission Bay, AucklandorPohutakawa Drive, at Cornwall Park, AucklandPorts
- Queens Wharf
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weight is to be at least 45 kg (100 pounds) but not more than 120 kg (260 pounds) - however, we do have several larger Segways (EPT’s – Self-Balancing Electric Personal Transporter) so if you weigh more – please contact us prior to departure to arrange to ride one of our beefier machines.
- Specifically excluded are persons who are pregnant, and children under the age of 12 years old.
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and must be at least 12 years old to ride. Minors (anyone under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult on the tour.
- Guests should wear closed in shoes and ladies 'NO HIGH HEELS'
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The word
- is a generic and highly descriptive and suggestive broadly understood term.
- only means that the equipment used by Kiwi Segway Tours are actually a 'two-wheeled, self-balancing, electric Personal Transporter' aka: (Self Balancing EPT)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.