Awaroa Scenic Flight
This short flight into the beginning of the Abel Tasman highlights New Zealand's true beauty, with the perfect mix of golden sand, native bush and clear blue water .
per adult from
What's included :
- Noise cancelling headsets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Awaroa Inlet, Tasman 7183, New Zealand
One of New Zealand most beautiful gems, the patterns and colors of the inlet will leave you speechless.
Pass By: Tōtaranui Beach, Tasman 7183, New Zealand
New Zealand's largest DOC camp ground located inside the Abel Tasman National park. This golden sanded paradise is surrounded by clear blue sea and deep green native bush.
Pass By: Pohara, Pohara, Golden Bay, Nelson-Tasman Region, South Island
On the beach and site of one of Golden Bay's largest camp grounds
Pass By: Te Waikoropupu Springs (Pupu Springs), Pupu Springs Rd, 7183 New Zealand
known for the clarity of the water, and the volume of water discharged. The springs are spiritually significant to the Māori people.
Pass By: Takaka, Takaka, Golden Bay, Nelson-Tasman Region, South Island
The main township in the local area, Takaka is home to some great cafes and quaint shops
Pass By: Wainui, Wainui, North Island
The gateway to the Abel Tasman National Park from Golden Bay, Wainui is one of Golden Bay's true treasures
Pass By: Tata Beach, Pohara New Zealand
Golden sandy beach, limestone islands and Kayaking, what's not to love about Tata!
Departure Point :Adventure Flights Golden Bay, 290 State Highway 60, Takaka Airfeild, RD2, Takaka 7182, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/8/2019 - 11/3/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.