Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Scenic Helicopter Tour Including Hole in the Rock
When your cruise ship docks in Bay of Islands, get bird’s-eye views of Cape Brett and the Hole in the Rock on this Bay of Islands scenic helicopter tour from Paihia. Take in the stunning scenery of the main group of islands; view the iconic natural landmark, Hole in the Rock; and pass over the historic townships of Russell, Paihia and Waitangi.
What's included :
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Bay of Islands and Hole in the Rock
- Commentary by pilot
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Discover the natural beauty of the Bay of Islands while you're in port. Fly over crystal blue waters, beautiful island beaches and stunning scenery on this exhilarating scenic helicopter tour. You’ll also enjoy a fabulous perspective of the region’s most famous natural formation, the Hole in the Rock, only possible to see by air or water.
Your 20-minute flight will also take you over the historic townships of Russell, Paihia and Waitangi, where the treaty between the British colonialists and local Maori people was signed.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views, and your pilot will provide commentary and point out the must-see sights.
All flights require a MINIMUM of 2 PASSENGERS to confirm, single passengers may need to be waitlisted pending further bookings
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Bay of Islands port for your ship's departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Salt Air Tours, Marsden Road, Paihia 0247, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Customers need to come to the Salt Air helipad for checkin 15 mins prior to their departure time.Ports
- Salt Air Tours, Marsden Road, Paihia 0247, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All flights require a MINIMUM of 2 PASSENGERS to confirm, single passengers may need to be waitlisted pending further bookings
- All passengers MUST provide an email address and a contact number at time of booking
- Minimum 2 passengers required for tour to operate
- Please also request what departure time you prefer - we will endeavour to confirm a time close this as possible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.