Best of Both Worlds
- Pick up and drop off at inner city Auckland accommodation included
- A great introduction to Auckland with a city tour in the morning before you get out of the city for an afternoon in the Waitakere Ranges
- Visit a black sand beach
- Visit the Arataki Visitors Centre and its breathtaking views
- Enjoy the lush green rainforest of the Waitakere Ranges Suitable for all ages & fitness levels.
- Lunch can be purchased on the tour.
- This tour is suitable for all fitness levels
- Pick up and drop off at inner city Auckland accommodation
- Afternoon refreshments
- Day 1 : Best of Both Worlds day tour8.30-9am Pick up from inner city Auckland accommodation 91m - 12 noon: Auckland is set on 53 dormant volcanic cones and between two harbours, the sparkling Waitemata and the brooding Manukau. Known as the City of Sails, it is New Zealand’s largest and busiest city. The morning tour is a journey of discovery designed to explore the history and sights as well as see how Aucklanders live and play. 12.30pm: A 30 minute drive from downtown Auckland brings you to the Arataki Centre, the gateway to the rainforest, where the sweeping decks give breath-taking panoramic views from the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean. Absorb the local history and admire the traditional Maori carvings that stand guard there. Head further west and experience the power of the wild and rugged west coast. Feel the black sand beneath your feet as you stroll along some of the most awe-inspiring beaches the world has to offer. With your knowledgeable and experienced guide, your eco-tour continues on to the lush rainforest where you hear native birdsong as you walk the easy bush tracks amongst New Zealand’s famous kauri trees and giant tree ferns. 5.30pm: drop offs begin at inner city Auckland accommodationMeals :None
Runs daily 9.00am-5.30pm.
Departs/ends inner city Auckland accommodation.