Best of Wanaka Photo Safari
For 3 hours, you will be taken by your local photo guide to locations you simply cannot access on your own. Mostly all on private land, you are shown some of the finest scenery in New Zealand. Best of all, you will be the only one there. From remote beach locations to mountain-top panoramas, you’ll capture images very few local photographers have taken let alone visitors. From sunrises, sunsets, landscapes, animals, birds to the night sky, this is the photography safari for you. Group sized is limited to 5 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ridgeline Adventures, Wanaka 9382 New Zealand
Meet your photo guide at Wanaka Isite, and let your local photography guide show you favorite locations here in Wanaka. Not only will you be shown Wanaka's top photography spots, you will be taken on private back roads of West Wanaka Station to places seldom seen by most visitors.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Wanaka, Wanaka, Otago Region, South Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Low fitness level required
- Please wear sturdy footwear and bring a warm jacket
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.