Bird Watching and Dolphin Eco-Tour from Picton
This Wildlife and Dolphin tour offers an amazing, fully-guided experience to complete your visit to Marlborough!
You will have the opportunity to see rare seas birds, marine mammals, and endangered land birds. Led by enthusiastic Marine Biologists, you may even catch a glimpse of the King Shag and South Island Saddleback. Search for Dolphins in calm sheltered waters before traveling to Motuara Bird Sanctuary Island.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: E-Ko Tours, 1 Wellington Street, Picton 7220 New Zealand
Enjoy E-Ko Shop with the BEST views in Picton. FREE Wifi, hot drinks available, restrooms.
See our custom made Wildlife Display while you wait for the Qualified Guide to give you a briefing before Departure on a Tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Motuara Island, Marlborough 7282, New Zealand
Predator FREE Wildlife Sanctuary Island with Rowi Kiwi and many other rare birds species. Also where Captain Cook raised the flag and claimed the South Island.
E-Ko has 20 Years Guiding experience on this Island, and our Highly trained Guides will inform you and delight you with close encounters of Bird species while you head up to the Lookout. This lookout gives you Spectacular 360 Degree panoramic views. You also have the option to stay at the birdbath only 50m easy walk form the jetty. A magical Island to see.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Picton, Picton, Marlborough Region, South Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.