Blenheim Half day Wine Tour
Travel in a luxury minibus to the famous cellar doors of Marlborough on this approx. 5-hour tour. Compare the aromas of Marlborough's finest wines and taste the passion that goes into every bottle; then visit the barrel rooms and chat about viticulture and wine making. You will visit up to five wineries ranging from the internationally famous to boutique, family-run estates. Finish the day with a nibble of hand made gourmet chocolates at our chocolate factory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and return to your Blenheim accommodation (Picton $50 per group)
- Expert local guides
- Small group tours for that personal experience
- All standard tasting fees
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Jade Tours
What's excluded :
- Lunch at own cost
- Any wine purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jade Tours, Blenheim 7201 New Zealand
Tour the famous Marlborough vineyards, tasting the wines and learning some of the secrets of why the wines win awards throughout the world. A stop is made for lunch (own cost) at a vineyard restaurant. Your expert local guide will collect you from your Blenheim accommodation ($40 surcharge for collection and return to Picton). Travel on board our luxury minibus through the scenic Marlborough wine region while your wine guide discusses the wines and vineyards; this small-group tour is limited to 10 people to ensure a more intimate atmosphere.
You will visit up to five cellar doors on a flexible schedule around the Marlborough vineyards - we try to match our wines to your particular tastes. Learn how Marlborough's sauvignon blanc has reached the pinnacle of sophistication, then take a stroll through a vineyard and learn how climate, soil, and skill combine to make an award-winning wine. Marlborough is not all about Sauvignon Blanc - we have stunning Rieslings, crisp and fruity Pinot Gris, oaked and unoaked Chardonnay and our renown Pinot Noir.
A stop will be made for lunch (own expense), featuring delicacies such as mussels, salmon, venison or beef when available. Alternatively, a light meal of gourmet local cheeses to pair with your wine might suffice.
On the way home, we stop at a local chocolate factory for a nibble of hand-made gourmet chocolates. We try to make this a truly memorable day !
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from all accommodations in Blenheim. From Picton there is $40 surcharge per group for the extra 100kms
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Unfortunatly no facilities for wheelchairs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.