Boat Trip & Shark Ride
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT IT?
- It's easy for you to view your friends, family and other passengers in the shark
- It's great for groups and families
- It's the best option for photo opportunities
- The boat trip and shark ride is still available on most windy weather days, we just head for a calm area of the lake
- You'll stay dry. Our boat is covered and enclosed with clear plastic weather shields to protect riders and spectators from the elements on windy or wet days
Length: Allow up to an hour and 15 minutes
Tour Style: Adventure Activity
Group Size: Up to 9 shark riders and 3 spectators (Boat capacity 12 passengers)
Departs location: Boat trip leaves from our kiosk at the Lapsley Butson Wharf, Queenstown Lakefront, Central Queenstown
Ends location: Same as departure
Windy Weather: The boat trip and shark ride is also our alternative windy weather option for individual shark rides from the wharf.
- We proved life jacket and earmuffs
- Day 1 : Shark RideHead out in the Hydro Attack passenger boat to our operating area on the main part of the lake. Once in position it’s time to up the adrenaline. Loading and unloading from the side of the boat, you can enjoy the same great experience in our semi-submersible shark as a single trip from the wharf. Then settle back on the boat to watch your friends, family and other passengers have a turn.Meals :None
Departs: Daily at 10am and 2pm or on demand by prior arrangement.
Departs From: Our wharf on the lakefront by Earnslaw Park in Central Queenstown.
Duration: Allow up to an hour and 15 minutes for the boat trip and shark ride experience and please check in at our booking kiosk 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Photos and Footage on Hydro Attack USB - $45
- Hydro Attack Sunglasses - $10