Breakfast in the Sounds
The best way to start your day - Breakfast in the Queen Charlotte Sound at the waterfront cafe at Lochmara. Depart from Picton at 9am and be back in Picton by 11.20am ready to continue on with your day. Choose from any delicious breakfast off the blackboard menu and includes a hot drink of your choice. Sit inside or outside on the deck and afterwards you will have time to have wonder around the grounds.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Depart from Picton at 9am onboard our comfortable vessel for Lochmara- a stunning resort set right on the waters edge in Lochmara Bay. On route we will slow for marine life and photo opportunities of dolphins, seals and little blue penguins if we come across them. The smooth journey takes approx. 20 mins where you will disembark at Lochmara and make your way to the waterfront cafe to order a delicious breakfast. A hot drink of your choice is included. There is indoor or outdoor seating and all with wonderful water views. There will be time for a walk round the grounds or a wander to the beach before departing at 11am from Picton.
Departure Point :18 Wellington Street, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.