Bucket & Spade Tour
Take in the breath-taking beauty as we visit New Zealand's (and possibly three of the worlds) most pristine inner-city beaches. As part of our relaxed itinerary we'll slot in morning / afternoon tea and stop by for an awesome photo-op from the vantage point of the visitor's centre at Bastion Point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning / afternoon tea consisting of 1x beverage and 1x food item
- Driver / host
- Motorcycle and sidecar with seating for the driver and 3 passengers
- Wet weather poncho
- Souvenir pin badge or sew on patch
- Bottled water
- Person to person intercom (by request)
What's excluded :
- Transfers to / from pick-up point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheltenham Beach, Auckland 0624 New Zealand
Take a stroll and soak up tranquility along one of Auckland's most pristine beaches. For the more adventurous follow the scenic path around the foot of North Head and take in the panoramic views of the Auckland waterfront from across the Waitemata Harbour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Takapuna Beach, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
We stop by the hustle and bustle of Takapuna beach for a delightful spot of morning / afternoon tea before heading off across the harbour bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mission Bay Beach, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
En route to Mission Bay we stop at the Bastion Point visitor centre and for selfies!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
2: Devonport Ferry Terminal 2, 1 Queens Parade, Devonport, Auckland 0624, New Zealand
3: Cordis, Auckland, 83 Symonds Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
4: Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, 21 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No Children Under 6 Years Old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.