Buller Canyon Jet Boat Adventure Tour
The only Jet Boat company permitted to operate on the Buller river .
Exclusive 40 minute tour Includes free access across New Zealand's longest swingbridge. Bring your own camera as your friendly skipper will help you get your own amazing photo's on the ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry to the Buller Gorge Swing-Bridge Park
- Jet Boat Adventure Tour
What's excluded :
- Zip Lines
- Gold Panning
Your adventure starts by walking over New Zealand's Longest Swing bridge. It's a massive 110 metres long and crosses the mighty Buller river which is one of the countries biggest free flowing rivers,then it's just a 2 minute forest walk down to the boat for life jackets and a short safety brief
then it's all aboard to experience this untamed river up close on one of our custom built river shark jet boats, hang on tight for high speeds,white water rapids and 360 degree spins and spray through the pink granite canyons.
There's times to relax when the skipper drifts the boat along in special places so you can take photo's and enjoy the beautiful scenery as it floats by which is all part of this amazing jet boat ride. After 40 minutes your guide will return you to the same place you started from.
• Buller Canyon Jet, Highway 6 Buller Gorge Swingbridge, Murchison 7007 New Zealand
Departure Point :Buller Gorge Swing Bridge, Upper Buller Gorge SH6 State Highway, Murchison 7049, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for people with neck or back injuries or pregnant
- Recommended sunglasses and bug spray, all you need for this adventure is a light weight spray jacket, sun glasses light long pants.
- Final check at swing-bridge 20 minutes before scheduled departure time
- May be cancelled due to adverse weather or flooding,then a full refund will be given
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All passengers contact details collected for contact tracing. No Trips will commence when NZ tier 2 restrictions or above are in place
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.