Cable Wakeboard Lake Taupo
Cable Wakeboarding is a great way to enter a watersport with no or little experience, the cable is great for beginners and also the experienced rider. Taupo Wake Park offer lesson's for beginners and speeds to suit all riders. Experienced riders can use the double sided kicker, the 3 stage rail all while practicing air tricks. We have a mini skate ramp for the times in between rides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wakeboard. Helmet, Lifejacket, Wetsuit
What's excluded :
You will be using the 2 tower Cable system to Wakeboard around a man made lake. Strap your wakeboard on to enjoy the tranquility of wakeboarding in New Zealand.
Departure Point :201 Karetoto Road, Wairakei 3377, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Half Day Pass (up to 4 hours) 6/21/2019 - 10/24/2021
10 minute Session 6/21/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.