Cardrona Full Day Lesson Package
If you want to brush up on your skills and you don’t have your own gear, a lift, lesson & rental package is a great start! This package includes a full day all-mountain lift pass + 2 group lessons + rental equipment.
This package is perfect for both kids and adults who have previously learned to ski or snowboard.
- Polish your skills at NZ's most popular ski area with a dedicated Ski or Snowboard instructor.
- Access all areas- this package includes a full-mountain lift pass!
- No excess baggage! Get fitted with skis, boots and poles or snowboard at our on-mountain rental department and drop it off at the end of the day.
- Upgrade to include clothing, helmets, goggles, and gloves for one day.
This package is open-dated and valid for use at Cardrona Alpine Resort (June 26- October 18) during 2020 winter season.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full day all-mountain lift pass
- Ski/Snowboard equipment including Skis/Snowboard, ski/snowboard boots and poles/wristguards.
- Full day of group lessons (4 hours total)
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
The Full Day Package at Cardrona provides everything you need for a full day of improving your ski or snowboard skills. It includes 2 x 2hr group lessons with others of similar ability alongside a qualified instructor.The objective here is to accelerate the learning curve & progress at a faster rate. These lessons can be taken at any ability.
Full Mountain Lift Pass - lifts open 9.00am - 4.00pm daily.
Group Lessons are 10.20am - 12.20pm and again at 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Rental equipment is collected on the mountain from 8.00am. Choose either Ski or Snowboard option.
Departure Point :Cardrona Alpine Resort, Cardrona Valley Rd, Cardrona 9305, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.