Cardrona Mountain Bike First Timer Package
A mountain bike first timer package is the perfect intro to mountain biking, with guidance from a qualified bike instructor and full-suspension mountain bike rental included. You'll have all you need to get you started - maybe even get you hooked!
After your 2 hour lesson, your lift pass runs until the end of the day, so you'll have lots of time to practice your technique on our beginner (green) trails.
This package is for people who can ride a bike and stand up on their pedals, but haven't ridden downhill mountain bike trails before.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full-suspension Mountain Bike rental
- Full day Mountain Bike lift pass
- 2 hour group Mountain Bike lesson
What's excluded :
- Transport to/from resort
A Bike Park First Timer lesson is your fast track to feeling comfortable and confident on the trail. Learn the basics of bike position, braking and turning techniques on our learners area before heading out to take on your first green/beginner trail.
• Perfect for beginners with limited off-road or Bike Park riding experience
• Group lesson with a qualified bike instructor
• Includes 2 hour beginner group lesson, full day lift pass and full suspension bike rental
Lap the lifts daily from 10:00AM–4:00PM (6:00PM in peak season*) and until 8:00PM every Friday night.
* Peak season December 26th- January 31st
Departure Point :Cardrona Alpine Resort, Cardrona Valley Rd, Cardrona 9305, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.