Cardrona Summer Gondola Sightseeing Pass
McDougall’s Express Chondola is the perfect way to see the mountain by foot. We have 10 gondola cabins on the new 'combined' lift of gondola cabins & chairs, to get you headed to the top of the mountain in comfort & style!
McDougall’s Express Chondola starts right beside our Base area and in under 4mins you’ll be at the top of the mountain.
Take the lift & explore our walking trails for a true alpine adventure with 360 views at every turn!
- NZ's most accessible summit
- 2 minute hike to the summit lookout
- Stunning views over the Queenstown/Wakatipu Basin
- Access 3 walking trails ranging from an easy downhill stroll to an alpine adventure across the ridge tops lasting a couple of hours
- Snap a selfie on our summit chairlift
- Watch the down hill action below as your cabin glides overhead
per adult from
30 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 1 return gondola ride
- Entry/Admission - Cardrona Alpine Resort
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from resort
A short drive from both Queenstown & Wanaka, come and explore our alpine playground as you take in the incredible views across the Southern Alps, the Cardrona Valley & the Wakatipu Basin.
A sightseeing ticket includes a return trip on McDougall's Chondola. Make sure you hop out at the top & take some time to explore our alpine hiking trails or even treat yourself to a glass of Mumm Champagne!
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Cardrona Alpine Resort, Wanaka, Cardrona 9382 New Zealand
Departure Point :Cardrona Alpine Resort, Cardrona Valley Rd, Cardrona 9305, New Zealand
Departure Time :12/11/2020 - 1/31/2022
Monday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids under 6 & Seniors over 75yrs sightsee for free! Pick up an RFID card from our on-mountain Ticket Office
- Sightseeing runs dependent on weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sightseeing passes are open dated & valid on any day of the summer season
- Make sure your camera batteries are charged!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.