Cathedral Cove Classic Kayaking Tour
* Small groups and personal service
* We are the only kayak company able to land at Cathedral Cove
* Friendly guides and modern kayaking equipment
* We have been delivering safe and professional tours for over 21years
* Open all year round
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot chocolates, cappuccinos & cookies included!
What's excluded :
The Te Whanganui-A-Hei Marine Reserve opens up a sea kayaking paradise full of beaches, islands and rock gardens that are just waiting to be explored. Paddle through sea caves, interact with the local marine life and discover the thrill of kayak sailing with the wind on your back. The tour offers great photo opportunities and is topped off with cappuccinos, hot chocolates and cookies at Cathedral Cove!
Departure Point :Cathedral Cove Kayak Tours, 88 Hahei Beach Road, Hahei 3591, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Any special needs/ requests just contact us directly and we'll try our hardest to accomodate you
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.