Christchurch & Akaroa tour with Dolphin and Wildlife Cruise by Car
Both Christchurch and Akaroa hold many beauties inside them. If you want to explore them, our experienced local guide will let you do it! Christchurch lets you discover it with its history, beautiful buildings, parks, and beaches, while Akaroa allows you to be part of the wildlife and get to know it’s friendly dolphins with our experienced local guide. During this full-day tour, you can have the chance to visit many of Christchurch’s and Akaora’s beauties, plus many places between the two, such as a cheese factory, seaside beaches, and historic towns.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional local guide services
- Wildlife tour ticket
- Cheese factory ticket
- Entry/Admission - Barrys Bay Cheese
- Entry/Admission - Ecoseaker - Dolphin Swimming & Harbour Adventure Cruises
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Christchurch, Christchurch, Canterbury Region, South Island
Visit Christchurch's most iconic places with our experienced guide
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Barrys Bay Cheese, 5807 Christchurch Akaroa Road Barrys Bay, Akaroa 7582 New Zealand
Traditional handcrafted cheese in Barrys Bay on Banks Peninsula since 1895.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ecoseaker - Dolphin Swimming & Harbour Adventure Cruises, Dalyʼs Wharf, Akaroa 7520, New Zealand
Akaroa Harbour is host to amazing sea mammals and bird life, including the world’s smallest and rarest dolphins, the Hector's dolphin. Along with New Zealand fur seals and White-flippered penguins.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.